[OPEN-ILS-DEV] More jabber weirdness...

Sperr, Edwin sperr at nelinet.net
Wed Jun 20 13:02:15 EDT 2007

D[ao]n --

So I went through and ruthlessly deleted every mention of localhost from
ejabberd.cfg, bootstrap.conf, opensrf.xml and opensrf_core.xml, and it
worked!  Thanks!!!!!!

Note: it might be worth editing the install instructions at:
http://open-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=installing_evergreen_on_ubuntu_
7.04

...to suggest not only adding the "real" hostname to things like
ejabberd.cfg, but also *deleting* references to localhost.

Thanks again!

Ed