[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Offline mode error

Pseudo Admin sayanslib at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 02:25:21 EDT 2007

Hello!

I have a working Evergreen server running on Ubuntu 7.04 server using KDM as
my GUI

I managed to install Evergreen 1.0.6.3 and 1.1.5 on two separate machines by
following the Dokuwiki on Installing Evergreen on Ubuntu
7.04<http://open-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=installing_evergreen_on_ubuntu_7.04>

The update on this document specially on the memcache setting made all the
staff client build errors go away

I could say that both machines are working fine, I could log-in both at OPAC
and Staff Client using the default admin account and do all the transactions

Actually I am quite happy to reach this stage, however I am having problems
using the Offline mode, whenever I clicked the Standalone Interface button
an error occurs

For 1.0.6.3

Error in util.date.formatted_date
typeof orig_date = object orig_date = Fri Jun 29 2007 13:18:29 GMT+0800
(CST)
typeof_date = object_date + Fri Jun 29 2007 13:18:29 GMT+0800 (CST)
format = %F %H:%M:%s
Error: File not found: /opac/common/js/DP_DateExtensions.js

then the staff client hangs and doesn't close even if you click the ok
button

For 1.1.5  the error goes like this:

!!This software has encountered an error. Please tell your friendly system
administrator or software developer the following:
circ/offline.xul
Error: File not found: /opac/common/js/DP_DateExtensions.js

unlike in 1.0.6.3 the error goes away after clicking the ok button and the
continues to load the standalone interface but I am confronted with almost
the same error when I click on Check Out Tab

circ/offline_checkout.xul
Error: File not found: /opac/common/js/DP_DateExtensions.js

a similar error also occurs when I click on Renew tab

circ/offline_renew.xul
Error: File not found: /opac/common/js/DP_DateExtensions.js

the error in both cases go away after clicking the OK button but I don't
know how the errors affect the system because the Standalone interface
continues to load

I also don't know how to fix this problem, so what should I do?

BTW aside from the fact that today is Friday, I am in Manila so the time
difference would be quite a pain  :)

so please pardon me If I take a long time to respond to your answers,
queries and clarifications

let me thank you once again most of all for your generousity and for all
your hardwork and dedication on this project

Thank you!
Mon