[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Offline mode error

Jason Etheridge jasone at georgialibraries.org
Fri Jun 29 15:00:53 EDT 2007

On 6/29/07, Pseudo Admin <sayanslib at gmail.com> wrote:
> I also don't know how to fix this problem, so what should I do?

Hi Mon, thanks for the great bug report!  I think I've fixed this in
the svn source repository, for trunk and the rel_1_0 and rel_1_0_6
branches, but not for any of the cut tarballs available from the
download site.

Depending on which version you want to stick with, you could grab the
pertinent files from these changelogs and replace them in your local
installation:

trunk, http://svn.open-ils.org/trac/ILS/changeset/7494
rel_1_0, http://svn.open-ils.org/trac/ILS/changeset/7495
rel_1_0_6, http://svn.open-ils.org/trac/ILS/changeset/7496

> BTW aside from the fact that today is Friday, I am in Manila so the time
> difference would be quite a pain  :)

No problem; I'm supposed to be on vacation, but the others yelled
BUG!! in my ear. ;)

PINES seems content to use an older staff client (despite fixes to
various hot keys, etc.), so the local client code doesn't get tested
as rigorously as I'd like.  Most of the interfaces get served
remotely.  If anyone out there has experience with automated testing
of GUI applications, I'd love to pick your brain.  Such things tend to
get derailed whenever I try them.  :D

Thanks again!

-- Jason