[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Patch to ease Evergreen configuration, fix minor typos

Dan Scott denials at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 09:41:49 EST 2007

The instructions in bootstrap.conf.example that tell you to point to
opensrf.xml when, for Evergreen, you actually need to point to
openils.xml, have bitten me a few times now. So I thought I would try
to do something about it.

New file - OpenILS/examples/bootstrap.conf.example:
 * Copy OpenSRF/examples/bootstrap.conf.example to OpenILS/examples/ so that
we can set reasonable defaults for location of conf and log files
  * Modify Makefile to copy OpenILS/examples/bootstrap.conf.example
over top of the OpenSRF version in the target install directory

I also thought it would make sense to use the same set of default
database settings throughout all of the conf files, rather than the
current mix of dbname demo-dev vs. evergreen.

install.conf.example:
 * Make the database connection string match the defaults that were in
OpenILS/examples/openils.conf.example

This patch also includes a few corrections for spelling typos. All of
this was diff'ed against CVS HEAD from Friday night.