[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Creating the database schema

Dan Scott denials at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 21:32:22 EST 2007

Hi:

Trying out 1.1.0 and seem to have most things working (all of the
opensrf drones are running, I am not seeing opensrf-c crashing as I
was before increasing the max_user_sessions variable for ejabberd).

However, the database is empty; none of the tables have been created,
which means that nothing really works. From reading through the
comments, it sounds like the schema should be created as part of the
Evergreen "make install" - but I have tried running that again to no
avail. I have confirmed that the database is empty through psql. I
*know* that with the 1.0.2.x versions the schema used to be created at
install time :)

So what is the process for creating the schema in 1.1.0?

I should also point out, as an aside, that apache either needs to be
running under the opensrf user, or you need to set the permissions on
the files in the cgi-bin directory so that the apache user can read &
execute them.

Dan