[OPEN-ILS-DEV] OPAC searching

Bill Ott bott at grpl.org
Mon Mar 26 16:18:00 EDT 2007

I fear I have a really silly problem somewhere...

I've entered a couple item records and tied some volumes to them, but I
can't seem to locate them in the OPAC.  From the record, if I choose
"OPAC View", it looks normal, but I can't locate it by searching, no
keyword, author, title, etc...

Stranger yet, if I'm logged in through "My Account", I can do an
in, I can never locate the items.

I've verified that the holdings are all "OPAC Visible", changed item
statuses, moved them to different locations.  Nothing seems to help.

Thoughts?