[OPEN-ILS-DEV] /usr/include/apr-1.0/apr.h:270: error:

Rene Paquin rpaquin at wlu.ca
Mon Mar 26 14:57:06 EDT 2007

Thank you.  I had read that but I didnt connect the two.  It worked.

>>> Josh Stompro <stomproj at larl.org> 3/26/2007 2:13:30 PM >>>
The problem is that that default build seems to assume Ia64
architecture, which is what the folks at pines use, if your compiling
on
a 32bit system, you need set a variable before you run make, like this.

(someone correct me if this is off base).
CFLAGS=-D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE make

or
export CFLAGS=-D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE
make

This was discussed on the list in the thread "[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Compile
Errors with Apache/APRS 2.2 (and a fix! ;    ))", Don McMorris said he

would update the wiki with this info, did you do that Don?
Josh

http://list.georgialibraries.org/pipermail/open-ils-dev/2007-February/000275.html

--
Lake Agassiz Regional Library - Moorhead MN larl.org
Josh Stompro               | Office 218.233.3757 EXT-139