[OPEN-ILS-DEV] autogen.sh IDL problem

Harry Bochner Harry.Bochner at biogenidec.com
Fri Mar 30 10:53:59 EDT 2007

Mike Rylander wrote:
> The XPath equivalent to that call is /opensrf/default/IDL, so you
> should see an IDL element like this:

Finally a step forward on this problem:

stepping thru the perl code showed me that the OSRF request was returning
lots of data, but not the IDL. I eventually noticed that the the data that
was seeing in the reply matched what was in my opensrf.xml file, while
the IDL element was in the openils.xml file.

So I tried copying the IDL element over to opensrf.xml, and sure enough,
that
made fieldmapper.pl start behaving better.

So, my next question:
Which file does the element really belong in? Should it indeed be in
opensrf.xml
(in which case the *.xml.example files need to be fixed)? Or does it
really belong
in openils.xml, as the example files suggest, and I've got something
profoundly
wrong in my configuration, such that opensrf.setting_unix is reading the
wrong
configuration file?

--
Harry