[OPEN-ILS-DEV] router@eg-server/opensrf.settings IS NOT CONNECTED TO THE NETWORK!!!

Dan Scott denials at gmail.com
Tue May 1 13:39:10 EDT 2007

Hi Tom:

Good to hear that you've made it this far!

Quick question - what version of Evergreen are you running? If you're
at CVS 1.1.3 or earlier, then there was a known bug in the
opensrf.xml.example file that includes two <max_requests> elements
within a single element scope. You can confirm this by grepping the
logs for "ARRAY"; if that's the case, just remove one of the
<max_requests> elements and restart the osrf_ctl services.

You can see the change in CVS here:
http://open-ils.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/ILS/Open-ILS/examples/opensrf.xml.example?r1=1.5&r2=1.6

If that's not the problem, we'll need to check out the logs for any other clues.

Dan

--
Dan Scott
Laurentian University