[OPEN-ILS-DEV] PATCH: oils_requestor.c memory leaks

Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven asmodai at in-nomine.org
Fri May 4 03:31:27 EDT 2007

Hi Scott,

-On [20070504 08:10], Scott McKellar (mck9 at swbell.net) wrote:
>The attached patch plugs some memory leaks and tidies up a few other
>things in ILS/Open-ILS/src/extras/oils_requestor.c.

Is there any possibility for unified diffs? I find context diffs a bit hard to
peer review.

What I saw thus far looked ok, so +1 from me.

Only thing I wondered about is the overal style in the sources. I guess the
extraneous spaces around parentheses is the project's style, but are function
return value assignments supposed to be without spaces?

E.g.: if (blah=function()) { instead of if (blah = function()) {

イェルーン ラウフロック ヴァン デル ウェルヴェン
http://www.in-nomine.org/ | http://www.rangaku.org/
Nature does nothing uselessly...