[OPEN-ILS-DEV] config pointer is NULL ?

Hennie Rautenbach hennie at sabinet.co.za
Tue May 8 02:20:37 EDT 2007

Scott McKellar wrote:
> Hennie:
>
> See the archives for the thread on March 28, titled "opensrf-c
> crashing", started by Harry Bochner.  He was likely having the same
> problem you're having, or something similar.  The symptoms are
> different because in the meanwhile the code was changed to give you
> an error message instead of a coredump.
>
> Scott McKellar
> http://home.swbell.net/mck9/aargh/

Thanks - appears that somewhere I have specified "localhost" where I
should have had "FQDN". I have fixed this in PostgresSQL but still
having the same problem. I will investigate further...

Regards,

Hennie

delete it and notify the sender. The contents of this e-mail are the
opinion of the writer only and are not endorsed by Sabinet Online
Limited unless expressly stated otherwise.