[OPEN-ILS-DEV] config pointer is NULL ?

Scott McKellar mck9 at swbell.net
Mon May 7 17:15:24 EDT 2007

Hennie:

See the archives for the thread on March 28, titled "opensrf-c
crashing", started by Harry Bochner.  He was likely having the same
problem you're having, or something similar.  The symptoms are
different because in the meanwhile the code was changed to give you
an error message instead of a coredump.

Scott McKellar
http://home.swbell.net/mck9/aargh/