[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Compiling and Installing Evergeen on Fedora Core 6

Peter Newman Peter.Newman at cdu.edu.au
Tue May 8 19:39:50 EDT 2007

Hi Ed

My aim is to expand the repository for RHEL4 and RHEL5 but want to go
through and complete RPMs for evergreen itself first and test that it
all works properly (and learn about Evergreen in the process).   Also if
people want to help that would be great (I have been away at a
conference last week so haven't progress too far...)

Regards
Pete