[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Compiling and Installing Evergeen on Fedora Core 6

Bill Ott bott at grpl.org
Tue May 8 21:15:17 EDT 2007

I've been half following the various RH and FC threads.  While I'm
running Evergreen on Fedora (until I get back to debugging my FreeBSD
installation), I haven't had much to contribute, as I've installed
everything from source.

I'd encourage anyone that's having problems with a specific package to
consider the source for that piece of the puzzle.  Often, the source
installation may shed light on a problem that is not obvious from the
package.  There's generally no harm in using a combination of packages
and source if you you have everything you need in the end...