[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Apache errors

Hennie Rautenbach hennie at sabinet.co.za
Thu May 10 12:04:26 EDT 2007

Dan Wells wrote:
> I had trouble with these errors too, but my problem/solution was different
> from Wolfgang's.  If his solution doesn't work, make sure you have the
> MARC::File::XML Perl module installed.  It was missing from the instructions I
> initially followed, but I don't know about the Debian instructions.
>
> Here is one way to install it:
>
> perl -MCPAN -e 'install MARC::File::XML'
>
> I think I read once that CPAN and dpkg don't really get along, so maybe that
> is not the best way to do it.  Here is another idea:
>
> http://riseuplabs.org/grimoire//development/cpan-debian-packages/

Thanks Dan, will try.

I am also concerned that my database schemas may not have been created
correctly ?

opensrf at leo:~$ psql -h leo.sabinet.co.za -U postgres
Password for user postgres:

       \h for help with SQL commands
       \? for help with psql commands
       \q to quit

SSL connection (cipher: DHE-RSA-AES256-SHA, bits: 256)

postgres=# \dn
        List of schemas
        Name        |  Owner
--------------------+----------