[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Client authentication fails

Jason Etheridge jasone at georgialibraries.org
Fri May 11 11:42:31 EDT 2007

On 5/11/07, Dan Wells <dbw2 at calvin.edu> wrote:
> It looks like you are trying to login with username "demo".  To the best of my
> knowledge, this username doesn't exist in a new install (not sure how
> authentication failures could be reported as a network failure?)

Hey Dan,

The windows staff client binary available for download from
open-ils.org is an older build, and has some bugs (like poor handling
of login failures) that have since been fixed in source releases.

I think you're probably right about the demo user, and admin is a good
one to use.

--
Jason Etheridge
GPLS -- PINES Development