[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Client authentication fails, server logs successful login

Heymans, Wolfgang Wolfgang.Heymans at bsz-bw.de
Mon May 14 09:43:46 EDT 2007

Using login admin, I got one step further, the server does process my
attempt to login now:

--- osrfsys.log ---
open-ils.auth 2007-05-14 17:27:51
[INFO:13451:oils_auth.c:291:1179154764119993] successful login:
username=admin, authtoken=d3f30d3af78d9a08736128ff8aa3dcd3, workstation=
---

But the Windows client responds with a 'Network Failure' screen. If I
click on [Ignore Errors], it displays a popup saying
 "TypeError: g.user.home.ou is not a function" and displays the client
registration form with the button [Register] disabled.

I feel like getting closer, but still I need some help.

Regards
Wolfgang