[OPEN-ILS-DEV] login problem with Evergreen and LVS -- SOLVED

Mike Rylander mrylander at gmail.com
Tue May 22 16:36:32 EDT 2007

On 5/22/07, dkyle <dkyle at grpl.org> wrote:
> After some more poking around, I'm guessing that the client receives a
> session key from the initial http request, and any subsequent https
> requests to a server that was not aware of that key (the other real
> server in my case) would fail?

The most likely reason is that the auth service is not using the same
memcache pool on both of the EG app servers.  If this is the case,
you'll likely get errors about not being logged in or sessions timing
out or the like from within the staff client.

Can you confirm that both EG servers are pointing to the same set of
memcache servers (opensrf.xml =>
/opensrf/default/cache/global/servers/server)?

--miker