[OPEN-ILS-DEV] login problem with Evergreen and LVS -- SOLVED

dkyle dkyle at grpl.org
Tue May 22 16:23:54 EDT 2007

After some more poking around, I'm guessing that the client receives a
session key from the initial http request, and any subsequent https
requests to a server that was not aware of that key (the other real
server in my case) would fail?

We had two different virtual services setup, http, and https.  I changed
the LVS to use one virtual service for the virtual IP regardless of
port, and it works.