[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Re: Open-ils-dev Digest, Vol 14, Issue 64

Don McMorris don.mcmorris at gmail.com
Thu May 24 04:55:02 EDT 2007

Since you're digested, hopefully this e-mail will will solve your
problem ;).  Just a quick note... gmail does group the list e-mails
nicely by subject if you run in "normal" mode.  I usually don't get
any more than a couple threads a day (with an occasional burst of
about half a dozen), and they're all easily distinguished with a
subject line beginning with "[open-ils...".

If you want to change your list settings, you can from
http://www.open-ils.org/listserv.html (from here, click on the
appropriate mailing list, and at the bottom is "unsubscribe or edit
options").  For now, I've "BCC"'d you in hopes of getting you an
immediate reply so that you can expedite the fix ;)

It was suggested in the chat (#OpenILS-Evergreen on the Freenode IRC
network) that we next test the Perl DBI module.  A simple way to do
this is to use the perl script at
http://www.open-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=scratchpad:dmcmorris:dbdtest

Good Luck!
--Don