[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Documentation for importing MARC records (was "import data from voyager")

Dan Scott denials at gmail.com
Thu May 24 23:47:40 EDT 2007

As promised, slightly expanded documentation on importing MARC records
into Evergreen can be found on the wiki at:

http://open-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=evergreen-admin:importing:bibrecords

It's not the be-all and end-all of documentation, and certainly could
use more fleshing out, but that's what we early adopters are here for,
right?

Many thanks to Mike for his assistance in understanding this part of
the process; I think I've bothered him about it on at least three
separate occasions now, and he's been gracious and helpful every time.
He's also already edited that which I have written :)

--
Dan Scott
Laurentian University