[OPEN-ILS-DEV] PATCH: osrf_system.c

Mike Rylander mrylander at gmail.com
Mon May 28 15:52:15 EDT 2007

This, along with patches 3 and 4, and patch 1 for osrf_system.h
(several previous messages) have been applied.

JFYI, I'm linking to the patch emails in the list archives from within
the changelog messages, in case anyone wants to follow along with
either our changelog (HUGE) or your own cvs-history-watching thingy.

--miker