[OPEN-ILS-DEV] method "opac_visible"

Dan Scott denials at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 11:41:44 EDT 2007

On 01/11/2007, Pierre Nault <pierrenault at gmail.com> wrote:

> Seems to work but it give me this error message (at the end):
> LWP::UserAgent version 2.033
> XML::LibXML version 1.59
> XML::LibXSLT version 1.59
> Net::Server::PreFork version 0.94
> Cache::Memcached version 1.18
> Class::DBI version v3.0.15
> Class::DBI::AbstractSearch version 0.07
> Template version 2.14
> DBD::Pg version 1.49
> Net::Z3950 version 0.51
> MARC::Record version 1.38
> MARC::Charset version 0.95
> MARC::File::XML version 0.87
> Text::Aspell version 0.04
> CGI version 3.15
> DateTime::TimeZone version 0.42
> DateTime version 0.35
> DateTime::Format::ISO8601 version 0.06
> Unix::Syslog version 0.100
> GD::Graph3d version 0.63
> JavaScript::SpiderMonkey version 0.17
> Log::Log4perl version 1.07
> Email::Send version 2.183
> Text::CSV version
>
> Checking Jabber connection
> * Jabber successfully connected
> Can't locate object method "new" via package "XML::LibXML::XPathContext"
> (perhaps you forgot to load "XML::LibXML::XPathContext"?) at ./settings-
> tester.pl line 85, <DATA> line 24.
>
> I don't have this package in Ubuntu and it seems that it doesn't exist on
> CPAN to. Maybe I misinterpret the error message. Does it ring a bell ?

Hi Pierre:

Bill pointed out that the Debian Edgy and Ubuntu Feisty have an older
version of XML::LibXML that doesn't support XPathContext. I've revised the
script (one more time!) so that older versions of XML::LibXML should work
too. Bill also added some checks for nodeTypes that older versions of
XML::LibXML require.

Can you try downloading the latest script one more time? Sorry about this --
but thanks!

Also, if the script doesn't point out any obvious errors, you can run it
with the --gather argument and it will automatically tar up all of your
configuration files, log files, and test results into a file that you can
either post in a Web-accessible location or attach via email to the -dev
list for us to pore over.

* note to self -- get a Debian Edgy install so I can test on multiple
platforms

--
Dan Scott
Laurentian University