[OPEN-ILS-DEV] method "opac_visible"

Pierre Nault pierrenault at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 14:19:39 EDT 2007

Hi,

Wow! You're working fast : there's been 3 different version of the perl
script in not much time. I've dowloaded the 7960 revision and it worked (the
other one before to). This is what I get :
LWP::UserAgent version 2.033
XML::LibXML version 1.59
XML::LibXSLT version 1.59
Net::Server::PreFork version 0.94
Cache::Memcached version 1.18
Class::DBI version v3.0.15
Class::DBI::AbstractSearch version 0.07
Template version 2.14
DBD::Pg version 1.49
Net::Z3950 version 0.51
MARC::Record version 1.38
MARC::Charset version 0.95
MARC::File::XML version 0.87
Text::Aspell version 0.04
CGI version 3.15
DateTime::TimeZone version 0.42
DateTime version 0.35
DateTime::Format::ISO8601 version 0.06
Unix::Syslog version 0.100
GD::Graph3d version 0.63
JavaScript::SpiderMonkey version 0.17
Log::Log4perl version 1.07
Email::Send version 2.183
Text::CSV version

Checking Jabber connection
* Jabber successfully connected

Checking database connections
DBI connect('dbname=;host=lichen.bib.uqam.ca;port=5432','evergreen',...)
failed: fe_sendauth: no password supplied
 at ./settings-tester.pl line 164
* /opensrf/default/reporter/setup :: Unable to connect to database
dbi:Pg:dbname=;host=lichen.bib.uqam.ca;port=5432, user=evergreen, password=
* /opensrf/default/reporter/setup :: Unable to connect to database
dbi:Pg:dbname=;host=lichen.bib.uqam.ca;port=5432, user=evergreen, password=
SCALAR(0x86b1870)
* ERROR: /opensrf/default/reporter/setup :: Database dbi:Pg:dbname=;host=
lichen.bib.uqam.ca;port=5432 has encoding  instead of UTF8 or UNICODE.
* /opensrf/default/apps/open-ils.storage/app_settings/databases ::
Successfully connected to database dbi:Pg:dbname=evergreen;host=
lichen.bib.uqam.ca;port=5432
  * Database has the expected server encoding UTF8.
* /opensrf/default/apps/open-ils.cstore/app_settings :: Successfully
connected to database dbi:Pg:dbname=evergreen;host=lichen.bib.uqam.ca
;port=5432
  * Database has the expected server encoding UTF8.
* /opensrf/default/apps/open-ils.reporter-store/app_settings :: Successfully
connected to database dbi:Pg:dbname=evergreen;host=lichen.bib.uqam.ca
;port=5432
  * Database has the expected server encoding UTF8.

Checking database drivers to ensure <driver> matches <language>
* OK: Pg language is allowed to be undefined for reporter application
* OK: Pg language is perl in /opensrf/default/apps/open-ils.storage/language
* OK: pgsql language is C in /opensrf/default/apps/open-ils.cstore/language
* OK: pgsql language is C in /opensrf/default/apps/open-ils.reporter-store
/language
Found more than one location for libdbdpgsql.so.
  We have found that system packages don't link against libdbi.so;
  therefore, we strongly recommend compiling libdbi and libdbi-drivers from
source.
libdbi.so was not linked against /usr/local/lib/dbd/libdbdpgsql.so
 - you probably need to compile from source.
libdbi.so was not linked against /home/nault/evergreen-admin/eg-srcs/libdbi-
drivers-0.8.2-1/drivers/pgsql/.libs/libdbdpgsql.so
 - you probably need to compile from source.

Maybe I could use your knowledge of your script to light my lantern ?

Pierre Nault

--
What do you call a cyclist who doesn't wear a helmet?  An organ
donor.  ~David Perry