[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Organisational units

Pierre Nault pierrenault at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 15:25:32 EDT 2007

Mmm that's exactly what I thought about late night yesterday. And that's why
(in part) the other Ubuntu machine here is mounted in plain canadian
english. If I can get Evergreen working on this machine (still stuck with
that method opac_visible trouble), I will surely confirm you that this could
be the source of the appearing of strange characters. In the meantime, the
Ubuntu box that generate characters encoding problems is mounted in french
canadian (ca-FR).

Thanks,

pierre

--
What do you call a cyclist who doesn't wear a helmet?  An organ
donor.  ~David Perry