[OPEN-ILS-DEV] PATCH: utils.[ch] (const correctness)

Mike Rylander mrylander at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 08:30:11 EST 2007

On Nov 11, 2007 9:10 PM, Scott McKellar <mck9 at swbell.net> wrote:
> These patches apply the const qualifier to several function
> parameters.
>
> In two cases, they also replace an empty parameter list with "void".

Scott, I've individually eyeballed all of your current outstanding
patches, from "PATCH: osrf_app_session.[ch] (const-correctness)" on
Oct 27 through this one, and I'm ready to go through and push them in.
 But (there's always a but...) it would be tremendously helpful to me
if you could diff your current modified working directory and send a
single patch of the uncommitted modifications you've sent so far.

I've tried to avoid asking for resubmission to this point because I
know it can be a big pain (and we want to cause you the least amount
of pain we can ;) ), but between several short traveling stints and a
new production migration, the last few weeks have been too hectic to
find the time to sit down an push your patches in, and I don't want
them to slip any longer.  A single patch against the current trunk
code would help me get your changes in right away.

Is this feasible on your end?

(FWIW, svn could help streamline you patch creation with the diff subcommand.)

TIA,

--miker