[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Location of perl modules

Noel Goodman goldenchild_gt at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 3 17:24:46 EDT 2007

Hey all,
I would have mentioned not so long ago that I'm carrying out the evergreen on Gentoo installation on two systems. My present system suffered from two bad installations because I wasn't clear on what services were needed during installation  for the Gentoo system to function properly.
Where on the file system are the perl modules and their dependencies stored after download? I want to copy them from the working system so I won't have to go through the tedious download process.

thanks,
Noel

Image by FlamingText.com