[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Make error installing EG

Brandon W. Uhlman brandon.uhlman at bclibrary.ca
Mon Oct 8 14:20:17 EDT 2007

Hey, all.

I'm installing EG and OpenSRF from trunk, using Dan's Gentoo
instructions. I beat my way through installing all the Perl
dependencies, and it appears I've managed to build and install OpenSRF
successfully, and build OpenILS successfully.

But, when I try to install OpenILS, I get the following error if I run
'make verbose install':

-------------- [ openils_db ] -------------------------------------------

Installing...
mkdir: cannot create directory `': No such file or directory
A build error occured: Error creating
make: *** [install] Error 99

I took a look in install.sh, and I think it might be complaining about
the fact that it can't find a directory called 'storage-bootstrap',
which I can't find either. Makefiles are a bit of hocus-pocus for me
though, so I could be off the ball completely, though.

A search of the list and the wiki didn't turn up anything relevant either.

Any suggestions?

Happy Turkey Day,

Brandon

Brandon W. Uhlman, Systems Consultant