[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Re:RE: Ejabberd and Ubuntu

Pierre Nault pierrenault at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 10:57:24 EDT 2007

Good morning Dan,

    On my peregrination in the web to solve this problem, I never heard
about these strange behaviours: you have to reveal this somewhere !
Thankfully, Google will harvest this mailing list...
Apart from that, these little tricks didn't help much : the ejabberd server
is still dead calm...
I verified the ejabberd.cfg file for syntax errors (no problem), restart and
stop ejabberctl and then ejabberd start : still, ejabberd won't work.
Finally I reboot the machine, did a netstat -l -n : nothing on the ports
that ejabberd is suppose to listen. Did again the little sequence of
commands : again nothing from ejabberd.
This is so strange : before the capital letters problem, ejabberd was
running nicely...

So I upload the ejabberd.cfg here (
http://www.bibliotheques.uqam.ca/flash_bugs/ejabberd_cfg.txt).

Thanks a lot,

Pierre Nault

--
What do you call a cyclist who doesn't wear a helmet?  An organ
donor.  ~David Perry