[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Outreach and trustee groups

Pierre Nault pierrenault at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 14:12:29 EDT 2007

Hello Dan,

   I restart Evergreen, Postgesql and Apache, but still I got this problem
with the web page "Users Group and Group Permission" (/cgi-bin/usr_group-
setup.cgi). The other page with the same JavaScript code (dtree.js),
"Library hierarchy Setup" (cgi-bin/lib-setup.cgi) is outputted correctly.
When I compare the source code of the two pages generated from Apache, I
find that the opening markup <script language='javascript'> and the line
starting by "var tree" in the usr_group-setup.cgi are both missing (where
the HTML code start to show the tree menu with the icons).

usr_group-setup.cgi:

<h1>User Group Hierarchy Setup</h1>

<hr/>
	tree.add(4, 3, "Catalogers", "usr_group-setup.cgi?action=child&id=4",
"Catalogers");
	tree.add(5, 3, "Circulators",
"usr_group-setup.cgi?action=child&id=5", "Circulators");
etc.
document.write(tree.toString());
	</script>

lib-setup.cgi:

<h1>Library Hierarchy Setup</h1>

<hr/>
	<script language='javascript'>
	var tree = new dTree("tree");
	tree.add(1, -1, "Consortium", "lib-setup.cgi?action=child&id=1", "Consortium");
	tree.add(9, 6, "Example Bookmobile 1",
"lib-setup.cgi?action=child&id=9", "Example Bookmobile 1");
etc.
document.write(tree.toString());
	</script>

I verified the file usr_group-setup.cgi and the markup <script language=
'javascript'> is there... There seems to be a problem when Apache output
this particular cgi file...

Does anyone have any idea what can cause this wrong output ?

Thanks,

Pierre Nault