[OPEN-ILS-DEV] version of staff client

Pierre Nault pierrenault at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 14:12:13 EDT 2007

Hello everybody,

    From my freshly installed Evergreen server, I tried to run the staff
client on the same machine. After loading the staff client, I enter the
Hostname, hit the "Re-Test Server" then I get this pop-up message "This
server does not support your version of staff client. Please check out with
your system administrator." The status of the server indicate 200 : OK, but
the version response give 404 : Not Found. The version of the staff client
is 3.
I tried with another staff client (on my Windows machine), same version and
it gives me the same message.

Anybody had this kind of messages ?

Build infos:
-Ubuntu 7.10
-Evergreen-ILS-1.2.0-rc4
-OpenSRF-0.9
-hostname coabye-ti.bib.uqam.ca

Pierre Nault

--
What do you call a cyclist who doesn't wear a helmet?  An organ
donor.  ~David Perry