[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Acquisitions and Serial timeline

Roberge, Pierre roberge.pierre at uqam.ca
Mon Oct 29 17:08:13 EDT 2007

Hi Art,

Thanks for your response. As we are currently completing our analysis process, I was wondering if the features announced under Oct. 31st  will be available on the Open-ILS 'demo' site or if we may install them on our test server.

*	Functional Book-at-a-time Ordering
*	Fund Management
*	Framework for Authentication/Authorization

On another hand, I am trying to evaluate the human resources needed to complete a major development such as the one your team is involved in. Could you give me an idea of how many developers were actively participating to this specific project (Acq & serials) since the beginning (January 2007 if I recall)?

Thanks for your help,

Pierre Roberge

Directeur des technologies de l'information

Service des bibliothèques

Université du Québec à Montréal

Case postale 8889, succ. Centre-Ville

Montréal, Qc