[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Acquisitions and Serial timeline

arhyno at uwindsor.ca arhyno at uwindsor.ca
Tue Oct 30 13:50:55 EDT 2007

Thanks Pierre,

I will follow up off-list about the connection details, I need to consult
with the postgres gurus a bit because I use derby for my development work
(this will change when I get a new laptop, which is happening soon). No
disrespect to postgres but my laptop seems to fall over when trying to run
it for some reason. It hasn't been able to deal with eclipse and tomcat at
the same time either, so it's definitely time for new hardware!

art
---
Art Rhyno
Systems Librarian