[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Acquisitions and Serial timeline

Roberge, Pierre roberge.pierre at uqam.ca
Tue Oct 30 13:33:18 EDT 2007

Hi Art,

Thanks for your detail response. I understand that you and your team are probably extremely busy at this time, so, again, thanks a lot.

You mentioned that you may have a spreadsheet containing information on the development effort. If, by any chance, you have it at hand, I would certainly be interested to consult it.

For the Alpha version of Acq/Serials, just tell me what kind of information you need for our test instance of Evergreen.

Regards,

Pierre Roberge

Directeur des technologies de l'information

Service des bibliothèques

Université du Québec à Montréal

Case postale 8889, succ. Centre-Ville

Montréal, Qc