[OPEN-ILS-DEV] method "opac_visible"

Pierre Nault pierrenault at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 16:34:45 EDT 2007

Hi all,

      Re-installing Evergreen on another Ubuntu 7.10 machine with OpenSRF
0.9. Didn't have any problems with ejabberd server (like the other one). I'm
at the end of the installation process (new step 26), where I build up the
javascript files for the OPAC. When I do this command :
sudo -u opensrf ./autogen.sh /openils/conf/opensrf_core.xml

I get that response :
Updating fieldmapper
Updating web_fieldmapper
Updating OrgTree
removing OrgTree from the cache...
Updating OrgTree HTML (4 minutes of waiting)
Can't call method "opac_visible" on an undefined value at
org_tree_html_options.pl line 28.
Done

The OrgTree.js generated from the command is almost empty:
var _l = [];
globalOrgTypes = [];

And the OPAC is not working at all...

Does anyone have any ideas ?

Thanks !

Pierre Nault

--
What do you call a cyclist who doesn't wear a helmet?  An organ
donor.  ~David Perry