[OPEN-ILS-DEV] acq timeline

Ed Summers ehs at pobox.com
Tue Sep 4 06:26:53 EDT 2007

At this point I am more interested in seeing a set of stories or use
cases for how the acq module under design is going to be used, and
letting the requirements fall out from them. We could start with a
simple description of what a user will do when creating a Purchase
Order. I guess this is something I can take a stab at on the wiki
before the next telecon? If this has already been done and I've
forgotten to read yet another document please let me know :-)

Does this fit the EG development process? How was system functionality
divined earlier in EG design? Personally I'm a fan of light weight
process, not trying to figure out the full dimensions of the system in
advance, but working with what is known *now* and releasing
early/often to the people that matter to get feedback asap. Agile
rah-rah...

//Ed