[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Introduction and Question

Jason Etheridge phasefx at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 16:12:12 EDT 2007

On 9/17/07, Hardy, Elaine <ehardy at georgialibraries.org> wrote:
> Jason --- should the 7xx fields be listed at the record display? I
> thought they were at one time. Am I just remembering incorrectly? It
> would be useful and appropriate to have them there.

Elaine, I'm not sure if that was ever displayed or not.  I do know
that the next major OPAC revision will make the record display much
more easily customized than it is now, so you'll be able to configure
it to display if desired.  I think it'd be nice to have it end-user
customizable based on account preferences (if such settings wouldn't
confuse patrons); we could poke Bill with that.

-- Jason
http://esilibrary.com/