[OPEN-ILS-DEV] autogen.sh barfing on opac_visible?

Dan Wells dbw2 at calvin.edu
Wed Sep 19 15:25:24 EDT 2007

John,

Before you go too fqdn-crazy, I've always left the memcache setting to 'localhost,' mostly because it is the piece I know the least about and localhost has always worked for me.  I am not saying it won't work if you change it, but rather that maybe you should think about leaving that one alone for now :)

DW

>>> "John Fink" <john.fink at gmail.com> 9/19/2007 2:49 PM >>>
Yeah, it looks like I've been using a mongrel array of fqdn and localhost
stuff in opensrf.xml.   I'll comb through and set everything to fqdn, and
verify that the command line pgsql stuff works.  I'm hampered a bit by my
inexperience with postgres, but I'll bash on through.  Thanks for your
input, Dan.

jf