[OPEN-ILS-DEV] autogen.sh barfing on opac_visible?

John Fink john.fink at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 14:49:13 EDT 2007

Yeah, it looks like I've been using a mongrel array of fqdn and localhost
stuff in opensrf.xml.   I'll comb through and set everything to fqdn, and
verify that the command line pgsql stuff works.  I'm hampered a bit by my
inexperience with postgres, but I'll bash on through.  Thanks for your
input, Dan.

jf

--
http://libgrunt.blogspot.com -- library culture and technology.