[OPEN-ILS-DEV] no CGI files

Dan Scott denials at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 20:49:55 EDT 2007

On 26/09/2007, Grant Johnson <fgjohnson at upei.ca> wrote:
> evergreen-admin at eg-server:/openils/conf$ sudo chmod 755 /openils/var/cgi-bin/*.cgi
> chmod: cannot access `/openils/var/cgi-bin/*.cgi': No such file or directory

Wow. That's a pretty terse message. I assume you're asking for help?

First, it would help us if you let us know (via a link, for example)
what set of instructions you're following to install Evergreen. There
are two sets of instructions for Ubuntu on the wiki; one set of
instructions (meant for Evergreen 1.2.x) modifies the base set of
instructions (which was developed for Evergreen 1.0.x). I know from
your previous message that you were installing EG-1.2.0-rc4, so I hope
you're following the appropriate set of instructions.

It would also help us to help you if you can give us a bit more context:
  * What happened when you ran "sudo make install" in the Evergreen directory?
  * What build targets do you have set in install.conf?
  * What output do you get when you run "sudo ls -l /openils/var/cgi-bin"?

Let us know what you turn up and we'll try to get you to the final destination.

--
Dan Scott
Laurentian University