[OPEN-ILS-DEV] no CGI files

Grant Johnson FGJohnson at upei.ca
Thu Sep 27 08:41:49 EDT 2007

hmmmmmm  - Yes, Sorry.
I tried to be short and sweet but sometimes it's just unclear..........
Here's some further info. NOT short and sweet. :-)

I'm using the wiki with the "main" instructions and the 1.2 addendum (for questions 4, 20, etc... )
found here -> http://open-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=installing_evergreen_on_ubuntu_7.04

>   * What happened when you ran "sudo make install" in the Evergreen
> directory?

Clearly I need to look at my pg_hba.conf file!

WARNING!

storage-bootstrap will DESTROY all data within all of the ILS tables in your database.
The database this script will touch has a DBI DSN of
    dbi:Pg:host=eg-server;dbname=evergreen;port=5432
Type control-c to avoid destroying all of the data.  Type enter to continue...

[: 6: ==: unexpected operator
cd ./extras/import/../../sql/Pg/;
/home/evergreen-admin/eg-srcs/Evergreen-ILS-1.2.0-rc4/Open-ILS/src/sql/Pg
You may be prompted several times for your database password...
psql: FATAL:  missing or erroneous pg_hba.conf file
HINT:  See server log for details.
[...]
make[1]: *** [storage-bootstrap] Error 2

-------------- [ evergreen_core ] -------------------------------------------

circ-install
iplist-install
perl-install
web-install

Now run: chown -R opensrf:opensrf /openils/
(Didn't run this as the Inst said to wait)

>* What build targets do you have set in install.conf?

PREFIX="/openils/"
BINDIR="/openils//bin/"
LIBDIR="/openils//lib/"
PERLDIR="/openils//lib//perl5/"
INCLUDEDIR="/openils//include/"
SOCK="/openils//var/sock"
PID="/openils//var/pid"
LOG="/openils//var/log"
DATADIR="/openils//var/data"
TMP="/home/evergreen-admin/eg-srcs/Evergreen-ILS-1.2.0-rc4/.tmp"
APXS2="/usr/bin/apxs2"
APACHE2_HEADERS="/usr/include/apache2"
APR_HEADERS="/usr/include/apr-1.0/"
DBI_LIBS="/usr/local/lib/dbd"
LIBXML2_HEADERS="/usr/include/libxml2/"
OPENSRF_HEADERS="/openils/include/"
OPENSRF_LIBS="/openils/lib/"
WEBDIR="/openils//var/web"
TEMPLATEDIR="/openils//var/templates"
ETCDIR="/openils//conf"
CIRCRULESDIR="/openils//var/circ"
CATALOGSCRIPTDIR="/openils//var/catalog"
PENALTYRULESDIR="/openils//var/penalty"
XSLDIR="/openils//var/xsl"
TARGETS=( "openils_all" "evergreen_core")
OPENILSDIR="Open-ILS/src/"
EVERGREENDIR="Evergreen/"
CGIDIR="/openils//var/cgi-bin"
DBDRVR="Pg"
DBHOST="eg-server"
DBPORT="5432"
DBNAME="evergreen"
DBUSER="evergreen"
DBPW="everPass"
DBVER="82"
REPORTERDIR="/openils//var/reporter"
ADMINDIR="/openils//var/admin"

>   * What output do you get when you run "sudo ls -l /openils/var/cgi-bin"?

evergreen-admin at eg-server:~/eg-srcs/Evergreen-ILS-1.2.0-rc4$ sudo ls -l /openils/var/cgi-bin
total 4
drwxr-xr-x 2 root root 4096 2007-09-26 20:34 offline

Thanks loads!

--

F. Grant Johnson
566-0630 / fgjohnson at upei.ca