[OPEN-ILS-DEV] No authentication seed found.

Bill Ott bott at grpl.org
Thu Sep 27 18:40:56 EDT 2007

Héctor González said the following on 09/27/2007 01:02 PM:
> Also, the errors Bill is getting do NOT show in my apache logs, I'm not
> sure if my log level is different or not.

I set my log level to info (i.e. LogLevel info ).  I believe if you
follow all of the wiki instructions that will be with your Apache
configs in eg.conf

Still haven't gotten a chance to dig in and see if I can get any other info.

> :8836:osrf_json_gateway.c:262:119085321188361] Gateway received error:
> No authentication seed found. open-ils.auth.authenticate.init must be
> called first
The only time I've seen this error is when memcached is not running, or
not running correctly.

An easy test without running the client is simply to type the following
at the srfsh (assuming default password):
  login admin open-ils