[OPEN-ILS-DEV] No authentication seed found.

Héctor González cacho at genac.org
Thu Sep 27 19:33:45 EDT 2007

Bill Ott wrote:

> Héctor González said the following on 09/27/2007 01:02 PM:
>> Also, the errors Bill is getting do NOT show in my apache logs, I'm not
>> sure if my log level is different or not.
>>
> I set my log level to info (i.e. LogLevel info ).  I believe if you
> follow all of the wiki instructions that will be with your Apache
> configs in eg.conf
my log level is set to debug, I thought that was lower than info.

> Still haven't gotten a chance to dig in and see if I can get any other
> info.
>

>> :8836:osrf_json_gateway.c:262:119085321188361] Gateway received error:
>> No authentication seed found. open-ils.auth.authenticate.init must be
>> called first
> The only time I've seen this error is when memcached is not running,
> or not running correctly.
Thank you, that was it, one of the pages had a command to run memcached
at port 10101, but I had the config files pointing to 11211.
I can login properly now, not from srfsh, not sure why, but from web and
the client it works.

--
Hector Gonzalez
cacho at genac.org