[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Checkout and Holds problem

Grant Johnson fgjohnson at upei.ca
Tue Apr 1 20:39:59 EDT 2008

Hey Dan,

I've got Evergreen-ILS-1.2.1.0 and OpenSRF-0.9  installed with John's script.
Running @ http://osls.cs.upei.ca in a Debian chroot
using whatever Client came with.

Any tips on upgrading?

Cheers

F. Grant Johnson
  Systems Coordinator
  Robertson Library
  University of Prince Edward Island
>>> "Robert Nix" <glibrarysystem at gmail.com> 04/01/08 5:07 PM >>>
Dan,

  I am running Evergreen 1.2.1.3 with the 1.2.1.4 client. I installed with
John Schmidt's latest install script onto Debian Etch. I am still running
this in the chrooted environment for now until I get all of the
functionality working. Hope this is helpful.