[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Checkout and Holds problem

Robert Nix glibrarysystem at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 09:52:54 EDT 2008

Dan,

  Perl could be my issue as well. I restarted perl and while it was starting
back up it gave me this message:

Please provide a bootstrap config file to OpenSRF::System!
use OpenSRF::System qw(/path/to/bootstrap_config); at
/openils/lib/perl5/OpenSRF/System.pm line 07.

I'm not sure which bootstrap config file it is asking for or where it would
be located. Any advice would be very helpful and very appreciated.