[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Checkout and Holds problem

Robert Nix glibrarysystem at gmail.com
Sun Apr 13 17:58:36 EDT 2008

Jason,

  Unfortunately I cannot let anyone have remote access into this computer
through our network. It is against our security policy. I can try to resend
or re-explain the issues if you need me to or any other means of conveying
the issues I'm having. I do apologize because I know how frustrating it is
to not have access to something you are trying to fix. I will do whatever it
takes within my bounds to help with this investigation.