[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Checkout and Holds problem

Robert Nix glibrarysystem at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 14:31:13 EDT 2008

Jason,

  Where do I need to start in terms of getting you information to go on so
we can solve this problem? We are trying to start a consortium in South
Carolina and we are the first library to try to use Evergreen. I would like
to be able to show the board members here a working Evergreen system soon.
This holds and checkouts issue has been around for a while and I would like
to do anything I can to solve it as soon as possible. I know there are other
things going on with Evergreen so I don't expect it to be instantaneous but
I would like to see some sort of progress so I can report something to my
boss. I'd appreciate any help in getting this system working.

Thanks in advance,
Robert