[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Checkout and Holds problem

Robert Nix glibrarysystem at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 10:17:48 EDT 2008

Jason,

  I heard about your horrible misfortune and I'm very sorry to have bothered
you. I do wish you the best and hopefully you and your wife will be back up
to 100% soon. I will start the logs over just creating one error at a time,
or rather trying to tackle one issue at a time. I will post my config files
and my log files with the first issue later on today but no rush to get back
to me, just get well soon.