[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Checkout and Holds problem

Jason Etheridge jason at esilibrary.com
Tue Apr 15 19:37:44 EDT 2008

>   Where do I need to start in terms of getting you information to go on so
> we can solve this problem?

Robert, I tried to make a start on a troubleshooting checklist which
could help here:
http://open-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=troubleshooting:checking_for_errors

But I'm going to be out of commission for a few days (Doctor's
orders), but maybe some others can help flesh this out.

The main thing is to do everything incrementally and check for errors
at each stage.  If you come across an error, then there's no pointing
blazing on because errors beget errors, so we need to tackle the first
one you get with as much log detail as we can get.

In any case, I'll be back when I can and we can work something out.

-- Jason