[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Changing main password and creating new users

Robert Nix glibrarysystem at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 11:12:36 EDT 2008

Yes it does. Thanks Mike. I guess I just skipped over those permissions when
I was skimming through them. Sorry about that but thanks for clearing it up
for me. Do you know how to change the default password? I would like to
change it so that anyone that may know the default password couldn't just go
in and change things around.